Registration Forms can be printed and then brought to our office the day of your appointment.

After September 30th students must call or visit our office to fill out a Application form.  Once this is complete our staff will contact the Principal of the school you are withdrawing from to discuss your educational needs.   Once you have been approved to attend Off Campus you will need to fill out the Registation form as well as other required documents.  A birth certificate or passport are also required.

Home education students must be registered by September 30th.