- Available to all grade 1-8 students
- All core courses available
- Teacher, parent & student collaborate on individualized programs for each student
- Materials and resources provided
- Certified teachers available for tutoring, marking and evaluations
- Blended programs with other Chinook's Edge School Division school available
- Courses meet provincial curriculum requirements and are equivalent to courses offered in Alberta Schools
Off Campus Learning Centre
In the Off Campus program, the teachers supply materials, tutor, evaluate and assist with planning, organization and time management. Parents are encouraged to work in partnership with the staff to provide a sound education environment for their children.
Students may choose a combination of the Off Campus program and courses from a cooperating resident school. For example, a student may work on his or her core courses (Mathematics, English, Social Studies, and Science) through Off Campus while taking courses such as French, Band, and Art in a traditional school. These combination programs provide the flexibility required to meet student needs.