Commonly Asked Questions

Where do I register my child?

You can register your child in the Off Campus Program or the Home Education program at our office in Olds.  Please call our office to make an appointment. 

Can I take courses with another Chinook’s Edge school while enrolled in the Off Campus Learning Centre?

Yes, with the permission of your local Chinook’s Edge School Division Principal.  We call this a blended program, and we will work with your local school to ensure you are satisfied with your program of studies.  Call us to discuss your options.

What is the role of the parent?

Parents of elementary and junior high students are required to organize, supervise and assist their children.  This includes providing a quiet work space and schedule, as well as opportunities for physical activities.

Do we have to come to the Olds office to get help from the teachers?

No, arrangements can be made to meet with the teacher in another location.  Please call Charmaine Dagg at 403-556-8606 or email at